We believe in orchestrating your communications mix, so advertising and imaginative proactive press relations work in harmony, with each adding to the other.
Your key messages will appear clearly and consistently, building your brand, enhancing awareness and associating your company with values which will ultimately enhance sales.
Our press & public relations strategies will:
Due to its low cost relative to advertising, public relations activity can continue while advertising may have been halted, due perhaps to periods of change. Maintaining awareness of the brand thus also acts as a springboard for future activity.
- Offer a platform to establish, develop and amplify key messages about your company and its products or services
- Provide a vehicle to communicate a level of product detail and benefits that advertising alone can never achieve
- Increase awareness of your brand from regular participation in relevant features and bring direct sales leads
Media crisis management will affect most organisations at some point, whether this results from a need to announce job losses or a whether it is product related. As a specialist PR agency, we have considerable experience of media management in such circumstances and we can develop and implement effective media.
Recent campaign examples:
- Setting the strategy and driving the worldwide press relations campaign of a major UK offshore banking group to build awareness of their whole portfolio of products and services offered out of Hong Kong, Jersey and the Isle of Man.
- Providing the entire marketing communications for an offshore savings bank which had no budget for advertising
- Building awareness of the unique facilities available within a specialist international health insurance provider to brokers and Human Resources professionals.
- Launching a major with profits fund for a leading UK insurance company in Dubai